The Perfect Tan
Throughout the professional makeup artist’s training, they also learn body makeup. In order to obtain the perfect tan and a flawless bronze color, one or two days before your event, opt for a spray tan made from the best award-winning product on the current market, St-Tropez. We offer two types of spray tan: regular tanning mist for a light to medium skin and and dark tanning mist for a medium to dark skin.
The advantages of spray tanning:
Preparation before a spray tan
- Caramel and light tan
- 15-minute application
- Home service available
- Lasts 7 days
- No smell
- Doesn’t stain clothing
- Cleans easily
Maintenance procedures after the spray tan:
- Remove makeup, body cream and perfume
- Do a body exfoliation
- Make an appointment 2 days before your event.
- Make an appointment 1 day before or on the day of your scheduled trip
- Bring loose, comfortable clothing
- Bring sandals
- Make an appointment for a day where you have no outings planned, and schedule it for after work or your engagements.
- The spray tan appointment must be the last appointment to make among your beauty ritual (waxing, manicure, pedicure, etc.)
- Keep the product on for 3 to 5 hours or overnight for maximum absorption
- While showering, use a mild soap without any abrasive sponge or washcloth
- Use St-Tropez moisturizer to provide hydration and vitality to your tan
- Use tanning activator to maintain and prolong your tan